Please read the Frequently Asked Questions if you are experiencing technical difficulties accessing or completing the Hybrid Course.
- How do I mark a topic as complete and move on to the next topic or lesson?
- After you have read/viewed all of the topic material and the minimum timer has run out you can click the green button at the bottom left of the page labeled “Mark Complete”. You should automatically be taken to the next topic, if you are not automatically redirected, please click the red button labeled “Next Topic” on the bottom right of the page.
- Why can’t move on to the next lesson/topic?
- Most lessons and topics have a timer that must be met for the minimum amount of time before the lesson can be marked as complete. This is to ensure students are reading all of the material and watching all of the videos. The timers are set at a length that it will take the average student to view and comprehend all of the content. If you finish before the timer we recommend taking notes on the lesson/topic or reading from the corresponding section the Utah DLD Handbook.
- If I do poorly on a quiz can I retake it?
- Yes, you can retake a quiz as many times as you want. You must get at least an 80% to pass.
- Can I do the course material in any order I want?
- No, the course material must be done in the order presented, this is because some of the later content and quizzes build on content you learn in earlier modules.
- Can I take my certificate from the end of the online course portion to the DLD/DMV to get my license?
- No, After the completion of the online course, two in-class days, and 3 drives/observations Wright Driving School will register you in the State database as having completed the driver’s education requirement.
- How do I tell if I have completed all of the material in the course?
- On the homepage for the course (https://wrightdrivingschool.com/courses/hybrid-program/) under the “Course Content” table of contents you will see check marks under the status column. Each step that is completed should have a green check mark if it is completed (click here to see image). If all of the check marks are green you should see, “Course Status: Completed” and a green button that says “PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE” at the top of the course homepage (click here to see image). If all of the checks are green and you don’t see those two items at the top of the page it is likely you did not complete one of the quizzes. To look at all of the quizzes you will have to open up each module (1-8) and near the bottom of the page you will see each quiz for that module (click here to see image). If it doesn’t have a green check mark it means you still need to take it.
- How long do I have to complete the course?
- You have 12 months from your registration date to complete the online, in-class days and three drives/observations. After 12 months you will have to sign up and pay for the course again.